When you drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee, you want the best of the best. That’s why we’ve got the perfect audio system for your car.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is an excellent vehicle for those who want a little bit of everything. It’s comfortable, stylish, and capable both on and off-road.
And, if you’re looking for an excellent custom audio experience, plenty of options are available to make your Grand Cherokee sound amazing.
Keep reading to learn more about this top-of-the-line audio system.
Why upgrade your Jeep Grand Cherokee Audio System
It’s no secret that the Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most popular vehicles on the road today. But many people don’t know that even this amazing car can be improved with the right audio system.
With a factory audio system, you’re limited to basic sound options that don’t compare to a modern advanced system.
Don’t let your Jeep Grand Cherokee suffer from a lack of excellent sound quality. Upgrade to a modern advanced audio system and enjoy all the benefits that come with it!
You’ll have more control over your music, and you’ll be able to customize your sound settings. And you’ll even be able to listen to your music while you’re driving.
There’s no reason not to upgrade your Jeep Grand Cherokee’s audio system today. Contact us for more information about our advanced systems and how we can help improve your driving experience!
5 things to consider when upgrading your Jeep Grand Cherokee audio system
You might consider upgrading your audio system if you’re a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014-2021 owner.
Here are 5 things to consider when doing so.
- Head Unit: The head unit is the control center for your audio system. You use it to change the volume, switch between sources (like the radio, aux input, or USB), and make other adjustments. When upgrading your head unit, you’ll want to ensure that it’s compatible with the rest of your audio system. For example, if you have an amplifier, you’ll want to ensure that the head unit has preamp outputs.
- Speakers: Speakers are one of the most essential parts of any audio system. If you’re looking for an upgrade, look for speakers with a higher wattage rating than your existing ones. This will help ensure that they can handle the increased power from an amplifier (if you’re adding one). You’ll also want to ensure that the speakers fit into the existing speaker locations in your Jeep.
- Amplifier: An amplifier is a great way to get more power out of your speakers. When choosing an amplifier, you’ll want to ensure that it’s compatible with the rest of your audio system and that it has enough watts to power all of the speakers in your Jeep. This can result in better sound quality at higher volumes.
- Subwoofer: A subwoofer is a great way to add some extra bass to your music. Suppose you’re interested in adding a subwoofer to your Jeep. In that case, you’ll want to ensure that there’s enough space for it and that it’s compatible with the rest of your audio system.
- Digital Signal Processor: A digital signal processor (DSP) can be a great way to improve the sound quality of your audio system. A DSP can be used to adjust the EQ of your system and/or time-align your speakers. When choosing a DSP, you’ll want to ensure that it’s compatible with the rest of your audio system and has enough features for your needs.
These are just a few things to consider when upgrading your Jeep Grand Cherokee audio system. By taking the time to choose the right components, you can create an upgrade that sounds great and fits seamlessly into your vehicle.
Which Head unit will fit my Grand Cherokee dashboard?
The LinksWell TS-JPGC12-1RR-5B is specifically designed to fit perfectly into your Jeep Grand Cherokee’s dashboard.
With this system, you’ll enjoy the superior sound quality and easy operation.
Features of the TS-JPGC12-1RR-5B Head Unit
The LinksWell TS-JPGC12-1RR-5B custom audio system for the Jeep Grand Cherokee includes a 6.2″ touchscreen display, AM/FM radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Aux/USB inputs, HD Radio, and GPS navigation.
With this system, you’ll be able to enjoy all your favorite music with ease.
You can also take advantage of hands-free calling and messaging to stay focused on the road while staying connected to your contacts.
This system also includes built-in Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support. This allows you to use your smartphone’s apps on the 6.2″ touchscreen display.
You can make hands-free calls, listen to music, get directions, and more without ever having to take your eyes off the road.
Installing the LinksWell TS-JPGC12-1RR-5B Custom Audio System
Installing the LinksWell TS-JPGC12-1RR-5B custom audio system is a breeze. It’s designed to fit perfectly into your Jeep Grand Cherokee’s dashboard, so there’s no need for any cutting or modification.
In most cases, installation can be done in a few hours with just a few simple tools.
If you’re not comfortable installing the system yourself, we can do it for you. We offer professional installation services at our shop in the Santa Clarita area.
Our team of experts will have your new system installed and working perfectly in no time.
Installing a car audio system can be a daunting task. You may not have the time or the know-how to do it yourself, and even if you do, you risk damaging your car’s dashboard or wiring.
Not only is installing a new car audio system complex, but it can also be unpleasant.
If you choose the wrong system or have it installed by an inexperienced technician, you could end up with a system that doesn’t fit your vehicle or one that doesn’t meet your needs.
Santa Clarita Auto Sound has the perfect solution for you. The LinksWell TS-JPGC12-1RR-5B audio system is designed specifically to fit in your Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014-2021.
Plus, our team of experienced technicians will install the system for you so that you can enjoy your new car audio system right away.
Our services offer superior sound quality, easy operation, and a range of features that will make driving your Jeep Cherokee even more enjoyable.
Contact us today to learn more or to schedule professional installation services.