Car stereo forms an important accessory of the vehicle. Everyone loves to listen to music while driving to home or office.
Santa Clarita Auto Sound offers you wide range of stereo options from playing CDs/DVDs to iPods, USB-drives, Bluetooth, Smartphone APP Connect, etc. We will help you in upgrading your system too.
So, are you looking for better sound quality, bass, or play an audio format that was never played? All these factors are important to determine the kind of audio system your car needs. In some cases, you may not need to change the head unit for a more better sound rather, replace with better speakers or install an amplifier. Similarly, you can opt for subwoofer for improved sound effects.
Tips to pick the right car stereo for your vehicle:
- Determine your requirement for stereo and how you want to use it. This will reduce you cost to half.
- Will you play CDs, DVDs, Bluetooth Audio, Smartphone APPS? Or maybe connect your iPhone or iPod to the music system? The audio source is an important factor in choosing the system.
- Some audio formats are not compatible with few stereo brands. So, pick the one that plays maximum formats.
- With the advancement in technology, the USB versions, and audio formats are constantly changing for better performance. Know your limitations of these aspects so that you don’t end up paying more or for something that you can fully utilize.
- Apart from these, look for local and satellite radio feature that comes with the accessory. This has been a common or basic feature of all car stereos. There are also options available without the receiver for some who are not lovers of sound quality of radio.
- Not just playing music but, your car stereo can act like a navigation system too. The maps with updatable features are better to keep up to date, accurate and provide better search options than the ones without.
- The form factor or dimension is critical for deciding on the stereotype. The dashboards of cars provide Single-DIN and Double-DIN options to install the player. Single-DIN is for stereos with a digital screen that display song details with manual playback options. Double-DIN is used for LCD audio systems that can play videos as well with touch-screen option.
- Another essential specification is power of the amplifier that it can consistently generate and use to play music at maximum volume.
Music lovers, drop in at our store to get your car stereo today starting at $49. Treat yourself with various brands like Sony, Pioneer, JVC, Kenwood and improve your driving experience to work and back home.